A tri-set is three different exercises performed one after another, without any rest in between. Within each tri-set, perform each exercise for 30 seconds. After each tri-set is completed, rest 45 seconds before moving on to the next tri-set. After you complete one full round rest 2 minutes before starting another round. Complete three full rounds.
Tri-set number one:
- Water Jug/DB Bent Over Rows
- Water Jug/DB Overhead Shoulder Press
Tri-set number two:
- Water Jug/DB Single Arm Rows
- Diamond Push-Ups
- Water Jug/DB Alternating Curls
Tri-set number three:
- Bear Crawl
- Walk Around
Tri-set number four:
- Plyo Push-Ups
- Water Jug/DB Skullcrushers
- Side Raises into Rear Raises
Comment below with how you did and how long it took you!
Push yourself to become 1% better every day!
And as always, have fun, work hard, and stay shredded!