Shred workout tables are set to the intermediate level. For the beginner or advanced levels use the Modified levels table below to determine proper exercise duration and rest times.
Exercise Duration/Rest Between Exercises
Beginner = 20 seconds/40 seconds
Intermediate = 30 seconds/30 seconds
Advanced = 40 seconds/20 seconds
- 4 SET SUPERSET
- Bulgarian Split Squats 30-50 reps per leg (Bodyweight or holding Water Jug or DB)
- Good Mornings 15-20 reps (weight behind neck looking straight the whole movement)
- 5 MINUTE STIFF LEG DEADLIFT (WATER JUG OR DB)
- Minute 1: Feet super close together
- Minute 2: Feet closer than shoulder width
- Minute 3: Shoulder width
- Minute 4: Feet pointed straight
- Minute 5: Wide sumo toes out
- 3 SET SUPERSET BLAST
- Squat Jumps 30 seconds 30 seconds
- Split Jumps 30 seconds 30 seconds
- 5 SET SUPERSET
- Double Crunch 25 reps (Weighted, if able)
- Glute Bridges
REST 2 MINUTES BETWEEN CLUSTERS OF EXERCISES
TOTAL WORKOUT TIME = 20 MINUTES
- CONDITIONING: WALKING LUNGES
- ADVANCED: 400-800 meters
- INTERMEDIATE: 5-10 minutes
- BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE: 10-20 minutes walking on a treadmill incline, or outside on a hill, 8-12 inch step-ups
Comment below with how you did and how long it took you!
Push yourself to become 1% better every day!
For more workouts like this, check out our members portal HERE.
And as always, have fun, work hard, and stay shredded!