Shred workout tables are set to the intermediate level. For the beginner or advanced levels use the Modified levels table below to determine proper exercise duration and rest times.
Exercise Duration/Rest Between Exercises
Beginner = 20 seconds/40 seconds
Intermediate = 30 seconds/30 seconds
Advanced = 40 seconds/20 seconds
- Push-Ups (10-50 reps)
- Chair Dips (10-30 reps)
- Boxer or Furry Punches (Water Jug/DB)
- Alternating Curls (Water Jug/DB)
- Kickbacks with Twist (Under 30 reps//Water Jug/DB)
- Running Mountain Climbers (50 reps)
- Sprinter Crunches (50 reps)
- Double Crunch (30 reps//Weighted, if able)
COMPLETE 7 ROUNDS, REST 1 MINUTE BETWEEN ROUNDS
TOTAL WORKOUT TIME = 20 MINUTES
Comment below with how you did and how long it took you!
Push yourself to become 1% better every day!
For more workouts like this, check out our members portal HERE.
And as always, have fun, work hard, and stay shredded!