It’s that time of year again – the season for joy, connection, and celebration.
It’s also prime season for eating. Everyone knows how common it is to gain 7-10lbs over the holiday season, but it doesn’t have to be that way!
If you want to avoid that for yourself and feel amazing when you enter 2020, I suggest practicing these seven tips:
- Don’t allow overindulgence for more than one meal per day.
- Keep breakfast light or skip it entirely if you’re having a large lunch or early dinner.
- Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water per day.
- Break a sweat every single day.
- Make sure you’re strength training no less than 3x/week.
- Buffets are for bites – to try and taste a variety of things, not to consume full portions.
- Don’t be afraid to say no. If you’re getting peer pressure to eat more than you desire, it’s ok to decline.
Which of these do you consistently do well with? Which of these are the most significant struggles for you?
We’d also love to hear other suggestions for best practices that work for you!
P.S. If you know you could use some extra support through this season, join our 28-Day Metabolic Switch Challenge. You’ll receive a fun & easy nutrition lifestyle plan, at-home workouts for those without the time to hit the gym, complete VIP access to our library of downloads including dining out swaps, and our famous fat-loss smoothie guide. And if that wasn’t enough – the grand prize winner of the challenge wins a 5-Day & 4-Night all expenses paid star vacation for two in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We’ll also have runners-up winners that will have the chance to with cash as well! Registration opens Tuesday, November 12th, at 11:59 pm and is only open for a limited time. Join the notification chat to be alerted when registration happens here.