Why should we practice an attitude of gratitude?
Well, simply put, gratitude is good for us.
Here are just seven ways out of ZILLIONS.
- It lowers blood pressure and the risk of a heart attack.
- It helps you sleep better.
- It improves relationships.
- It reduces negative emotions like resentment, anxiety, and depression.
- It helps us focus on the things that really matter.
- It makes us happier.
- It even boosts our immune systems.
All true. For real.
Being thankful makes you healthier. And living a healthier life brings more reasons to be thankful.
So, I’d love for you to comment and share with me three things you’re grateful for! I can’t wait to read ‘em!