I want to talk about time some more. It’s not just that it’s on my brain lately – it’s mostly that understanding time is super-important to managing your healthy lifestyle, which takes a little bit of time.
Now, I’m not suggesting you take up permanent residence at the gym.
You can incorporate more movement into your daily life in lots of ways. The key is to make a fitness plan and stick to it.
- Choose convenience. Find a gym or studio that is close to you, and select a time that suits you.
- Work out with a friend, partner, or group.
- Treat your workout time like any scheduled appointment. You wouldn’t casually blow off a doctor’s appointment. Give exercise the same importance.
- Choose something fun. Studies (and common sense) tell us that people are more likely to make time for fitness when it’s something they enjoy.
- Forget about how you look and focus on how exercise makes you feel better – and live longer.
We are here to help, so talk to us about finding the time to take care of yourself. What’s more important than that?
PS If you’re ready to ditch the time excuse, check out our next 15-Day Jumpstart Challenge! Registration opens tomorrow at 11:59 PM CST. We’ve designed a nutrition & fitness challenge that is simple, quick & effective. Our goal is to keep you active, moving, and help you to get a transformation over a couple of weeks, even if you’re extremely busy or traveling. And it’s only $15, which comes to $1/day! Go over to 15dayjumpstart.com to sign up for the express notification list, so you get the notification when registration opens.